Refund & Return Policy
At Vibrance Cosmetics, we want you to be absolutely thrilled with your purchase. If a product arrives broken, damaged, or incorrectly, please contact our customer support staff so that we will be able to replace it as quickly as possible.
Please include the following in your email in order to ensure it receives the attention it deserves: "Return Broken/Damaged Palette + Order #" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Return shipping fees will be the buyers' responsibility unless neglect on behalf of the seller is deemed to have created the issue.
Please allow 5-7 business days from when the item is delivered for your returned order to be processed. You will be notified via email at the email address listed on your account when your order was placed.
Please note that your banking institution may require additional time to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from us (typically 3-5 business days).
For Broken/Damaged Palettes:
- Please email us at email@example.com along with pictures of the broken palette for verification.
- Please be aware that we use USPS to ship your order and therefore we require evaluation before sending a replacement/refund.
- We can only send one replacement per broken palette.
- We can only issue a refund to the original form of payment used at the point of purchase. Original shipping charges are nonrefundable.
- This policy is to better protect you and us for any misuse of conduct violating any privacy.